DOG BOARDING POLICY:
The health and happiness of our four-legged friends is our first priority!
1: All dogs that visit Dog Daze must be fully vaccinated (Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella, aka Kennel Cough). We must have confirmation of those vaccines from your veterinarian before your dog can come visit the property. We cannot confirm reservations until after your vaccines have been confirmed by your vet records.
2: We require that all of our visiting dogs are on a monthly Flea and Heartworm preventative.
3: Once your reservation is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email from us. The dates and the times of day you requested (AM or PM) will be noted on the email.
4: We will be providing everything your dog needs during their stay: beds, bowls, toys, treats, blankets and food (Blue Buffalo, Life Protection Formula, Chicken and Brown Rice) for your dog at no extra cost to you. We also offer a grain-free Salmon or Beef option if that works better for you and your dog.
5: Please give us a call when you arrive. Please, wait until you are first in line to call. The Pick-up and Drop-off line will be posted on a sandwich board outside. Please, do not use this number if you are not here.
6: All dogs must be in good health at check-in. Please, do not bring your pet to Dog Daze if he or she has been showing any signs of illness: vomiting, coughing runny nose, eye discharge or diarrhea. If in doubt, please call us before coming to Dog Daze. We will advise you how to proceed. We also require at least 48 hours between the time your dog visit a vet clinic and the time they can check-in at Dog Daze.
7: We do not accept intact (unspayed) females over 6 months old. We do accept intact (unneutered) males over 6 months, but we do not guarantee they will be allow to be included in group play. We have a Private Play option to accomodate them.
DOG BOARDING PRICING:
All dogs regardless of size:
Dog aggressive dogs or dogs who are a danger to themselves (humping, resource guarding, dominant behaviors, etc.) will be placed on our Private Play schedule at our discretion. In Private Play, we dedicate an entire yard to one dog. A kennel technician will go out periodically to play with the dog and make sure it is staying active. Because we dedicate more time and space to one dog, we charge a little more:
$10/day small dogs under 50lbs
$20/day for large dogs over 50lbs.
Flight risks (Fence jumpers, diggers, climbers) $10/day for supervised play
For Multiple dogs from the same household, we offer a -$10/day discount. Dogs must be able to eat and sleep together safely in the same run.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR ALL RESERVATIONS AT DOG DAZE:
RESERVATIONS WILL ONLY BE CONFIRMED IF THERE IS A VALID CREDIT CARD ON FILE: VISA, MASTER CARD OR DISCOVER.
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE DONE BY EMAIL. NO EXCEPTIONS. YOU CAN RESPOND TO YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
- IF YOU CANCEL A RESERVATION WITHIN 48HRS OF THAT RESERVATION BEGINNING, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR 100% OF THE BILL.
- IF IT IS A HOLIDAY AND YOU CANCEL WITHIN ONE WEEK OF THE BEGINNING OF THE RESERVATION, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR 100% OF THE BILL. HOLIDAYS ARE: NEW YEARS EVE, SPRING BREAK, EASTER, MOTHER’S DAY, MEMORIAL DAY, 4TH OF JULY, LABOR DAY, FATHER’S DAY, THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS.
- PICKING YOUR DOG UP EARLIER THAN THE ORIGINAL RESERVATION WITHOUT48 HOURS NOTICE WILL BE CONSIDERED A CANCELLATION. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ORIGINAL DATES BOOKED.
BY ACCEPTING A RESERVATION FROM US YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS.
Things we don’t charge for:
- Award winning doggie daycare for your dog during their boarding stay. We strive for the maximum amount of outdoor play time for all the dogs in our care. We have squirrels.
- Administering medications, monitoring health conditions, Post-op care. For dogs over 14 years old, we recommend in-home care or boarding with your veteranarian.
- The dog food we provide:(Blue Buffalo- Chicken and Rice or Nature’s Domain: Grain-free Salmon and Sweet Potato)
- Treats, toys, beds, bowls, blankets. We provide everything your dog will need while staying in our care. We try to make things easy and simple.
- Employing our “helper dogs” to help calm nervous, anxious or shy dogs.
- Rainy day enrichment: peanut butter Kongs and puzzle toys.
- The first half of the first day and the first half of the last day are free. At Noon our POS adds a half-day charge on the last day.
- Curb-side service. When you arrive, please call us. Please, stay in your car and we will do the rest. It will create a less stressful transition for your dog.
- Training evaluations
- Holiday and peak season reservations. Every day is a holiday!